The Industry's Only Forum Dedicated to Discussing Successful Integration of Your Organizations Largest Pools of Data to Maximize Research and Development Efforts and Minimize Cost
CLINICAL TRIALS DATA | REAL WORLD DATA| COMMUNICABLE DISEASES DATA | GENOMIC/PERSONALIZED MEDICINE DATA
Capitalize on your organizations data to benchmark your brand in 2015:
CLINICAL TRIALS DATA
- Acquire strategies that fully utilize available resources to meet investor and regulatory requirements
REAL WORLD DATA
- Learn how to successfully protect a products integrity, and discover the most effective ways to utilize the latest research tools and applications to your organizations advantage
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES DATA
- Discover how your organization can develop a central platform for this data and gather real time patient information from multiple sources to understand effectiveness of a drug or treatment
GENOMIC/PERSONALIZED MEDICINE DATA
- Explore the ways in which your company can harness the highest quality of genome sequencing data with the fastest turnaround times to streamline research efforts
NEW FOR 2015!
Industry Wide "Think Tank"
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to h ear answers to some of your top questions posed after last years conference evaluation! Themes of the discussion will include:
- OBTAINING LEADERSHIP BUY-IN
- STRATEGIC TALENT AQUISTION
- LETTING YOUR ORGANIZATIONS DATA HAVE A VOICE
On-site Demo Drives
Are you in the process of optimizing your current data integration strategy for your organization? The top solution providers of the industry will be on-site to help! Meet the experts who are currently offering the latest hardware and software!
- Join us as we discuss the top themes you brought in order to improve Clinical Trials for your organization:
1. COST EFFECTIVE TRIALS
2. SIMPLIFYING CLINICAL RESEARCH
3. SINGLE LOCATIONS FOR CLINICAL DATA
We will then outline and brainstorm the industry Goal and Strategy behind achieving each of these three themes and explore how data from within your organization can greatly influence your entire drug development process!